Who we are
We are Ethereal Solutions Inc. our website is located at etherealim.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Like most website operators, Ethereal Solutions Inc. collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visit. Ethereal Solutions Inc.’s purpose in collecting this non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use this website to make improvements and to better serve our clients. On occasion, Ethereal Solutions Inc. may release some non-personally-identifying information by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Again, this is to better serve our clients and improve our online presence.
Ethereal Solutions Inc. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://etherealim.com/ announcement posts. Ethereal Solutions Inc. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Certain visitors choose to interact with Ethereal Solutions Inc. in ways that require Ethereal Solutions Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Ethereal Solutions Inc. will gather depends on the nature of the interaction.
You agree not to:
(1) post or disseminate any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
(2) post or disseminate any Content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission or attribution, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(3) post or disseminate any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
(4) post or disseminate any advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(5) impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
(6) post or disseminate any Content you do not have the right to post, disseminate, or transmit;
(7) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
(8) interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website;
(9) attack the character or damage the reputation of any other Website users, name-call, insult, ridicule, mock, electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
(10) insult, attack, belittle, or ridicule the beliefs and life choices of other Website users;
(11) collect or store personal data about other users;
(12) engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
(13) use the Website for any illegal purpose;
(14) post the first and last name or any other identifying information of any individual, including without limitation, where they work, or the exact address where they live, unless you have his/her permission;
(15) post the names and/or other identifying information relating to any nutritionist, doctor or other healthcare professional unless you have his/her permission;
Ethereal Solutions Inc. Does not allow any of the following types of content on their servers, we periodically review client accounts to ensure compliance with this policy.
No Pornographic web content. Erotic blogs are allowed so long as they do not depict anything that violates the law, or nude photography.
No Racist or extremist views, Ethereal Solutions Inc. Does not allow these.
No web content that depicts torture of people or animals.
No web Content that depicts at risk individuals
No content that depicts web content of physical or sexual abuse of minors.
In Compliance with Local state and federal law, any account that is found to have this illegal or explicit content will be banned indefinitely. Ethereal Solutions Inc. reserves the right to forward account information and will cooperate with Law Enforcement should any information be deemed Illegal we reserve the right to notify the appropriate authorities and will aid in any means necessary.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we will do everything that we can to protect this information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms submission data is only used to help serve our clients. Information may be share with our authorized partners, to facilitate assistance of your request. By Filing out a submission you agree to this term.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Ethereal Solutions Inc. will use “Cookies”, and other services to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Ethereal Solutions Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Ethereal Solutions Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Ethereal Solutions Inc. will not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Ethereal Solutions inc. Collects certain analytics to monitor where our visitors come from as well as to ensure our site remains safe for our clients.
Who we share your data with
Ethereal Solutions Inc. only shares your data and information with well established authorized partners, and only when it is required for successful fulfillment of your products/services. Ethereal Solutions Inc. Holds no liability or responsibility for how this information may be handled.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If Ethereal Solutions Inc.’s assets are acquired in the unlikely event that Ethereal Solutions Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, the web user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Ethereal Solutions Inc. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy, or could be changed by those who acquire the business.